Zap Indoor Air Pollution with an Electronic Air Cleaner
Were you thinking that air pollution is an outdoor problem? Think again! Even though you can’t see them, there are many invisible airborne pollutants in your home. While today’s homes are built more energy efficient than ever, the “air tight” structure traps dirty air for your HVAC system to circulate throughout your home. Dustin’s Mechanical recommends electronic air cleaners as an effective solution for many of our customers in Jackson, New Egypt, Plumsted, and throughout the Central NJ area.
How does an electronic air cleaner work?
An electronic air cleaner can remove up to 99% of airborne pollutants with a series of three filters, each targeting a different type and size particle.
- The physical filter traps the largest particles, such as pet hair, dirt and lint.
- The ionization filter then collects smaller particles by charging them so they clump together. This stage traps contaminants such as dust mites, pollen, and mold.
- Finally, the activated carbon odor and gas VOC filter removes Volatile Organic Compounds which include chemical pollutants from paints, varnishes, cleaning products, tobacco smoke and cooking smoke.
After these three stages of filtration you are left with clean, healthy air circulating through your home!
What are the main benefits to installing an electronic air cleaner?
- Inexpensive – electronic air cleaners use less energy to operate than a 40 watt light bulb.
- Environmentally Friendly – filters can be washed and reused, rather than thrown away.
- Superior Air Quality – electronic air cleaners do a complete and thorough job of removing airborne contaminants.
Call Dustin’s Mechanical for your Electronic Air Cleaner Today!
Call Dustin’s Mechanical at 609-488-6353 to learn more about our electronic air cleaners or to schedule an appointment with one of our indoor air quality experts. We look forward to installing your air cleaner and providing you and your family with clean, healthy air.